At 1 st Step Solution Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
This Website and Cookies Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us. It sets out procedures for the fair collection and processing of personal data required for us to be able to perform our services. It also provides details of our Cookies Notice.
2. Cookies Notice
You should be aware that when you access or use our website, we and other third parties may collect information from your devices using ‘cookies’.
3. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you access websites on the internet. Cookies help users navigate around our website and allow us to tailor the content of our site to fit the needs and preferences of users. Some cookies we and other third parties use may collect your personal information. However, cookies typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information, website preferences and settings, etc.
Cookies are used by our website to improve your online experience and to ensure that relevant content and functions are delivered and used more effectively.
We use “analytical/performance”, “strictly necessary/functionality”, and “marketing” cookies to perform various functions across our sites.
Session cookies are downloaded to your device for a temporary period whilst you browse a website; these cookies might allow you to navigate between pages more efficiently or enable websites to remember the preferences you select. Persistent cookies can be used to help websites remember you as a returning visitor.
- They enable you to transact, whilst other non-essential cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised web experience and determine relevant products to show you;
- To personalise and improve your customer experience;
- To identify the device that you are using;
- To distribute visitors to our Site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed;
6. Managing Cookies
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your devices, you can change your browser settings to refuses all cookies. You can also remove any cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you will have to separately adapt the settings for each browser, mobile device and computer you make use of. Without cookies enabled we can’t guarantee that our website and your experience on it would be optimal.
Different browsers offer diverse ways to configure your browser’s cookie settings. The links below provide you with information on how to erase or adjust cookie files on your particular browser:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
7. What Personal Data do we Collect and How Do We Use It?
We collect information when our visitors and/or clients contact us through this website using the “Contact Us” form located on the “Contact Us” page. The information that we may collect through the “Contact Us” form includes:
- Name and Surname;
- Any other personally identifiable information that you may provide to us in the “Contact us” section.
Certain information will be automatically logged, which information may include:
- Name or network address of the computer making the request;
- Traffic data;
- Location data;
- The date and time of connection;
- The http request containing identification of the documentation collected;
- The status code of the request;
We use this automatically logged information to:
- Enable us to tailor the site to your particular interests;
- Ensure that the content from the site is presented in the most effective manner
for you and;
- Allow registered members (clients) of the website to participate in any interactive
or additional features on our website.
This information may be utilised for the performance of the services offered/being provided, system administration, bug tracking and producing usage statistics. All personal data will be held in secure manner and will not be used for any purpose not stated in this Privacy and Cookie Notice without your permission.
As a visitor of this website, we may also ask you for feedback which, if you choose to provide us with, you are authorising us to collect it. We may also monitor user traffic on an aggregate basis in order to help us develop and improve the site for the benefit of all users. This data does not contain personal information.