Local Updates from Malta
Dear Clients, Partners and Friends,
Let us confirm that we are onboard and keep providing our valuable Clients with corporate services in usual mode. Our IT structure allows us to continue operating remotely and to keep the working environment safe.
GOV Departments: Malta Business Registry, VAT and International Tax Departments are fully operating and let us register new and maintain already incorporated businesses. Some minor delays are expected and understandable.
Notary section: our dedicated notaries still provide us with certification services.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs is closed till further notice. We will inform you once apostille service is available again.
Logistics & Couriers: express couriers are still working, no cargo flights been suspended.
Will keep you posted if any changes take place.
OVERVIEW OF COMING CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT AND HOW WE PLAN TO HELP YOU MORE:
As operations are becoming more digital we are developing the following areas these weeks:
- Digital identification and face match of clients from distance, without a need to visit our office (we still will be happy to see you for a cup of coffee);
- Digital KYC, compliance, AML sanctions and onboarding from distance;
- Client portal;
- Online access to accounting system for clients, digital uploading of documents;
- Cooperation with payment platforms;
- Cooperation with brokerage platforms for brokerage accounts;
- Online company formation portal and integration with the above platforms and company registers.
The website of 1st Step Solution LTD shall become your number one online portal for basic corporate needs. Follow our updates.
Keep safe, productive and positive.
Your trusted Partners,